2. In "The Medal," Ike liked listening to what singer?
3. Why does Ike learn to dance?
To win a bet.
So he can spend some time with Rose.
To surprise Corabeth.
4. Whom did Ike have an affair with?
That movie star that Jeffrey liked.
5. Why did Corabeth get new glasses in "The Valediction?"
Because she was teaching school.
Ike broke her old ones.
She thought her old pair was getting out of style.
6. What did Ike's mother wear before they were in style?
7. In "The Celebration," how many refrigerators does Ike buy?
8. Corabeth's father died of what cause?
9. Why did Ike think that the sugar shortage could be a good thing?
He could have meat and potatoes without fancy sauces.
He didn't have to worry about filling out government forms because of it.
Corabeth wouldn't complain about how much sugar he put in his coffee.
10. What must Corabeth have in the morning to prevent that throbbing in her temple?
A big breakfast.
A hug from Ike.