2. Who liked Corabeth in Doe hill but was too shy to tell her?
3. Ike and Jim-Bob tried to strike it rich by finding what element in the mountain?
4. Why was Ike arrested by the F.B.I. in "The Furlough"?
He was selling items without ration stamps.
He didn't respond to a draft letter.
They wanted to know how to get the Recipe.
5. What is Corabeth's favorite opera?
6. According to "Day of Infamy", Corabeth always wanted a:
7. According to "The Indiscretion", where was Aimee?
At school in Doe Hill.
She ran away from home.
8. In "The Attack", what did Ike leave in his will for Ben and Jim-Bob?
His guns and fishing poles.
9. Who was an alcoholic?
10. Ike and Corabeth were busted for selling rationed items without ration stamps to whom?
The Baldwin ladies.
Some random townsperson.